TAS Customer Research
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to any TAS customer which completes the TAS Customer Research survey. Every customer who completes the survey will be automatically entered into the draw.
2. The winners will be selected at random from all entries and must be existing TAS customers.
Prize is £50 Amazon Vouchers
3. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
4. The closing date is midnight on Friday 11 November 2011 in Great Britain.
5. The winner will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the draw has taken place. Details of winners will be published on our website www.tassoftware.co.uk or can be obtained by writing to us or emailing [email protected]
6. Participants in this promotion must have the permission of their senior management before participating and only one entry may be made per business.
7. The benefits under this promotion may be taxable. The winner is advised to check its own tax position.
8. The winner accepts that they may be featured in any related publicity (but we will always ask for your prior approval of any material featuring you).
9. We will use the information you provide to us in response to the survey to improve our products and services and the way in which we market them to our customers. We may use a third party professional marketing agency to help us analyse the responses, but we will not pass your details to any other third party and no-one apart from us will contact you in the future as a result of you completing this survey or entering this prize draw.
10. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside of our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering this promotion, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
11. These rules are governed by English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of them.
12. Promoter: TAS Software, a trading name of Sage (UK) Limited, North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 9AA.